A workshop will be held on 15-17 of June in Orfű/Tekeres in the Natura Pension, where together with our partners with disabilities we will decide on the specific programmes of this year’s Barrier-free Tourism Day. We would like to develop this year’s programme with a more active involvement of disabled stakeholders to fully adapt to the needs of the participants. We evaluate 3 years of experience, collect new needs and ideas. Of course, we will be constantly reporting on the workshop and, in particular, its results on Facebook. Ideas and comments are of course welcome!
- We are waiting for volunteers to apply
- Organizing the 2022 festival has begun!
- Take a look at pictures of this year’s festival
- News coverage of us on RTL Klub News
- We’ve taken it to a new level
- “Excruciating protection”, the basic short story of the play
- Last consultation with the organizing committee
- This year’s programme is progressing
- We consulted with our volunteers
- Information from the organising committee