Here’s the TECHNICAL INFORMATION for festival attendees:
– you can park in the parking lot in front of the municipality (opposite the sports camp), at the Minigolf, and opposite in the huge parking lot of the Aquapark (from here a few minutes walk / roll the venue on the lakeshore, barrier-free)
– you can find accessible toilets: Medvehagyma Ház, Municipality, Kayaking buffet, Sports camp gym, and Market next to the municipality parking lot
– the INFODESK where you can find out everything awaits you in a large yellow caravan next to the sports camp, at the entrance to the Medvehagyma Ház or the island. You will notice the smiling volunteers.
– the gravel part of the sports camp, the bridge of the island, and hopefully the island itself will be made accessible for the day, meaning that it will be more convenient to roll on a rubber mat for each program
– lunch is free for participants with disabilities, their attendants, volunteers and performers, while supplies last, of course. As every year, we will think about those who love veggie food. There will also be a “Szeretetbüfé” (love buffet), where refreshments are offered by the employees of the Orfű municipality and the local residents, literally out of love.
– if there is a need for transport to the dam or sailing pier, our volunteers will solve this by car, application will be at the Infodesk
The Sound- and Foot Map will be created (we will show where there will be quiet and sometimes noisy events, and we will also indicate the parking lots, toilets, individual experience events), we will publish it soon, as well as the program.